Thursday, December 2, 2010

Judy L.'s mystery quilts


There is no sewing going on in my house lately! There has been some cleaning, organising, entertaining, and shopping, but no sewing. However, I do have two flimsies to show you - both of them mystery quilts offered by Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times. The colors in the first quilt are so off, in real life they are very bright green with a bright yellow background. I gave this flimsy to a friend of my sister's for her guild to use for a donation quilt. I don't know what I will do with the second one, which is also fairly bright. I have quite a bit of bright fabrics that have aged long enough, and I am trying to get them out of my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Love your green and yellow mystery quilt! I did that one but mine was made with 6 different fabrics so lots of variety. It is sadly still blocks in a box! How lovely your two mysteries turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!