Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Flimsy




I am finally showing you the fourth quilt made from the same fabrics! This is actually the second quilt I pieced from these fabrics, I cut it out as I was cutting out for the first one (the one using the Thanksgiving panel). This one is one of my favorite flimsies ever, my Mom and my quilting SIS both loved it. I love the colors in this flimsy, so much so that I made four small quiltlets to use around the house in the fall. I gave one to my SIS last year, and am using these three now. There are a few scraps left from these flimsies and quiltlets, but not many!


1 comment:

  1. that top quilt in the photos of this post is GORGEOUS! la,la,love those fabrics!!!

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!