I have decided to join up with Judy L. and try to finish some UFO's in 2011. Some are old, some are ones I just really want to work on as soon as I can! For me, getting it to flimsy status will be considered finished. I am also planning to work along on some of the monochromatic ideas too, I plan on making monochromatic string blocks in the color of the month.
My UFO List....
1. Millenium Trip Around the World - started in 1999
2. Plaid Strings - started in 2010
3. Kitchen Sink in 30's fabrics - started in 2007
4. Little Pretties - started in 2007
5. Kashmere Green and Golds - started in ?
6. Teal Flying Geese - started in 2006?
7. Fig Tree fabrics in Bluestone Pathways - started in 2006
8. Nine-patch Between Friends - started in 2010
9. Nine-patch Bulloch Hall - started in 2010
10. Nine-patch Crossing Paths - started in 2010
11. Nine-patch Flying 9-patch - started in 2010
This is the list I came up with when Judy first mentioned the idea on her blog. There were 12 on the list, but I finished one already! These are not all my UFO's, and I may work on the last four as soon as the opportunity arises. I would love to finish all of these in 2011 and that is why they are on the list!!!!!!