Thursday, January 6, 2011

#6 on the UFO list


Judy picked number 6 for the January UFO. I groaned. I haven't been inspired by this project for a while, hence its UFO status. I checked my UFO master list and I am pretty sure that I started this in 2007. This morning, I pulled it out to assess the situation. The colors in this quilt will go so nicely now with my couch, which is new since then! I made a list of what needs to be done, and figured out a plan for the border. Now to clear off my sewing area and put my plans into action!

3 comments:

  1. I think its beautiful and would like to make one like it too! However, I'm resisting and working on my UFOs instead. I'll watch your progress though and cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Glad it's floating your boat a bit better now that it matches something you like! I didn't groan at #6, it's an easy one for me, thank goodness. This is a busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...I love this UFO!!! Where did you find this pattern...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!