Thursday, September 13, 2012

Judy's Quiltathon

Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times is having a quiltathon weekend, beginning today. She designed a pattern to share with any of us that wanted to join her, and I decided to play along. In an ongoing effort to use up the older fabrics in my stash, my color choices look nothing like Judy's, but I love how the quilt is looking so far. Here are my first six blocks, the middle blocks of the quilt. I didn't do all this today, I actually cut my fabrics on Tuesday and sewed some on this yesterday, becasue I won't be able to sew much this weekend. I have all the four patches done, so next I will be working on the outside blocks.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Really looks different with your colors and I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!