Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday flimsy




This flimsy was a long time in the making, I made shaded 4-patch blocks as I acquired plaids and stripes. I decided at one point that it was big enough and sewed the blocks together. Looking at it now, I think I have enough different fabrics to add at least two more rows onto the length. And I am definitely going to switch out the small floral I had for the backing of this to a leafy,flannel print. Hmmmm.....I even have a recipient in mind for this one. Happy Veterans Day to my husband, father, brother, and brothers-in-law.

5 comments:

  1. it is beautiful - whoever the recipient is they are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Friday - and yet again I am here admiring another of your flimsies. How many times can I type "this one is on my to-do list"? But, yup, once again, this one is on my list. This one is a real beauty - very masculine looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely quilt block and the top looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!