Monday, September 27, 2010

The nine-patches made me do it!


I narrowed down my ideas for all those lovely nine-patches that will be here before I am ready! Then I went to Sew Unique Creations, just to window shop. Resistance was futile! Tara's service is amazing, I ordered these on Thursday and they arrived Saturday! By narrowed down, I mean I actually picked four patterns to make. That is why I needed additional fabrics! I have already started cutting and piecing some of my scraps and some of the new fabrics to include in these quilts, I have 240 flying geese to make, 12 nine-patches with light corners and center, 24 more 3" nine-patches (most of which I have made), and fifty-two more of the 6" nine-patches (I only need to make seven more in this size). I will use the flying geese as leaders and enders as I am working on the other quilts. These quilts will be my focus this fall, I know that I am really going to enjoy working on them!

I had to delay posting this for a few days as I could not get my camera to talk to my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!