Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sidetracked...


My DD#2 was out of school on Monday for a teacher workday. She wanted to get some fleece so that she could make a jacket. We ended up with fabric for two jackets, some fat quarters for mystery background fabrics (man, am I glad I got those!), and some craft items. Somehow, I got roped into making the fleece jacket and the second jacket. My Dad has decided to visit my sister in Germany (leaving on Sunday), so now the tree skirt I am making for her has a deadline! Okay, priorities.... tree skirt, jacket #1, mystery, jacket #2. This afternoon, I am taking DS to get his driving permit, and this evening DD#3 and I are continuing to make some ribbon Christmas trees. I wonder what DD#1 is going to want to do when she gets home from college?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and for commenting!